What You Should Bring
To insure that you have an enjoyable fishing trip, you should bring the following items with you.
- Current Louisiana Fishing License
- Lunch | Drinks | Snacks
- Rain gear
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Ice chest to take you catch home
- Warm clothing (it’s cooler as the boat is moving)
Out of state anglers may purchase a $12.50 Charter Trip License that is valid for three consecutive days. Visit the State of Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries website or by telephone at 1-888-765-2602.
To insure that you have an enjoyable hunting trip, you should bring the following items with you.
- Guns and ammunition
- Camouflage or brown clothing and hat
- Shell bucket
- Rain gear
- Ice chest to carry your birds home
- Hunting Licenses and waterfowl stamps – this should be done before your arrival.
Persons 16 years and older are required to purchase a license. Individuals born on or after September 1, 1969 are required to have a Hunter Education Certification.
Licenses can be purchased directly from the State of Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries either online or by telephone at 1-888-765-2602.